This post is also available in:
繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional)) English
- General musculoskeletal trauma or injury such as:
- Soft tissue injuries such as laceration or abrasion.
- Wound care such as dressing.
- Degenerative musculoskeletal conditions such as degenerations of spine, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle etc.
- Overuse conditions such as tennis elbow or plantar fasciitis.
- Minor procedures in clinic such as removal of foreign body, wound debridement, cortisone injection for trigger finger and plantar fasciitis, hyaluronic acid injection to joints, PRP injection to joints and suturing of wounds etc.
- Work-related injury consultation.
- Referrals for imaging such as X-rays, CT scan, ultrasound and MRI etc.
- Medico-legal report writing or advice.
- Independent medical expert.