This post is also available in: 繁體中文 (Chinese (Traditional))English
- Minor operations such as wound care, trigger finger release, excision of lumps and bumps such as ganglions etc.
- Arthroscopic operations such as:of spine, shoulder, hip, knee and ankle etc.
- Knee: ACL/PCL reconstruction, medial patello-femoral ligament reconstruction, meniscal repair or menisectomy and chondroplasty etc
- Shoulder: rotator cuff repair, Bankart Repair, acromioplasty and distal clavicle excision etc.
- Hip: removal of loose body, synovectomy, labral repair and removal of CAM lesion of femoral neck etc.
- Ankle and Elbow arthroscopies.
- Total Joint replacements such as hip and knee replacement.
- Fractures fixation such as internal or external fixation.
- Tendon repair such as minimally invasive Achilles tendon repair.
- Spinal operations such as microscopic laminectomy, diskectomy, fusion of spine with instrumentations etc.